Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First days of school.....

Well the babies aren't going to school yet but I am. The babies are going to see Grandma Bolen everyday now. She seems like she is enjoying keeping the babies and the babies seem to be adjusting well. They spend all day playing and riding in a lady bug. You'll see what I mean by riding in a lady bug.

Last Saturday Loni, Karen and I went and got pedicures. It was a little mommy time that was really needed. I'll miss the babies while I'm at school and I'm sad just thinking about leaving them all day but unfortunately God didn't make me to be a stay at home mom (those of you who know me really well already knew this). Ha Ha. The babies will love me just as much even though I go to work. I was blessed though to be able to stay at home with them for their first 3 months (plus the 2 months I was on bed rest. Does that count as spending time with them? HA HA)

I'm going to post pictures of the babies and of my toes all painted nice and perty. :)

I know you probably don't want to see my toes but too bad. This is my blog. I do know that most of you check the blog to just see the babies but I had to put in my fun too. Ha Ha.


















2 comments:

The Doran Family said...

I like your blog picts. Even the one of your toes! I always like how my toes look after a good pedicure too. I'm glad you are adjusting well to going back to school. I can't wait to see you and your babies in a couple of weeks!

Ramble with Carole said...

Sometimes something so simple as having a nice pedicure can be the best "pick me up" in the world. Best of luck as you adjust to this newest stage of Mommyhood. The boys are adorable. I hope you have a great group of kids in your class.