Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My boys are growing up!!!

Well, the school year started out with a bang. We went to school the very first day and then we were out the rest of that week due to Tropical Storm Fay. I actually enjoyed staying home with the babies. It would be nice if we could have that kind of break every other week. By Sunday night I was ready to go back to school. Today, two days after going back I am ready to be back at home with my baby boys. Ha Ha.
I can't believe how fast they are growing up. The last time we went to the doctor which was August 15th Brian weighed 12 pounds and Wesley weighed 11 pounds 14 ounces. This was different because Brian has always been the lighter one by ounces and this time Wesley was the lighter one by a couple of ounces.
All right I'll quit rambling and get to what you want.... PICTURES!!!!







1 comments:

The Doran Family said...

Cody says: I like the Lightning McQueen shirt on your baby!